Online Counter


Dienstag, 5. November 2013

Dance Classics New Jack Swing Vol. 5






















1-1 DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince* – I'm Looking For The One (12" Mix) 5:27
1-2 Tony Scott – Love Let Love (Extended Version) 6:09
1-3 Jody Watley – I Want You (The Funk You Up Mix) 5:43
1-4 B. Brown Posse – Drop It On The One (Extended Version) 5:38
1-5 TLC – What About Your Friends (Extended Version) 5:54
1-6 Ready For The World Ft. Rakim – Yo That's A Lot Of Body 4:34
1-7 Jeff Redd – Come And Get Your Lovin' (Hip Hop Mix) 4:34
1-8 Today – Him Or Me (12 Inch Version) 7:56
1-9 Aaron Hall – Get A Little Freaky (Freaky Club Version) 6:14
1-10 Guy – I Wanna Get With U ( Club Version) 7:59
1-11 Arts & Crafts* – What A Feeling (12" Mix) 7:46
2-1 Colin England – Come Over, Baby (Extended Version) 6:29
2-2 Boyz, The* – Dial My Heart (12 Inch Heart Version) 6:39
2-3 Joe Public – I've Been Watchin' (East Side 12" Mix) 6:20
2-4 SWV – Anything (Old Skool Mix) 4:55
2-5 Gap Band, The – Addicted To Your Love (Extended Mix) 6:40
2-6 Meli'sa Morgan – Good Love (Extended Version) 7:24
2-7 Paul Lawrence* – I Ain't Wit It (R U My Baby Mix) 6:05
2-8 Kool Skool – Waste My Time (Jungle Love Remix) 6:34
2-9 Carl Linger – Release Me (Swing Version) 5:48
2-10 New Jack Style – Special Girl (Extended Mix) 6:02
2-11 Ralph Tresvant – Money Can't Buy Me Love (Extended Version) 5:59

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen