Online Counter


Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2012

Dance Classics Volume 39 & 40






















1-1 Chaka Khan – This Is My Night (Extended Version) 6:13
1-2 Rock Steady Crew, The – (Hey You) The Rock Steady Crew (Extended Version) 5:29
1-3 Mai Tai – Body & Soul (Extended Remix) 7:43
1-4 Skipworth & Turner – Thinking About Your Love (Extended 12 Inch Version) 8:01
1-5 Lisa  – Break It Out (Extended Version) 6:54
1-6 Five Star – Love Take Over (Paul Hardcastle Mix) 5:59
1-7 Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam   Full Force – I Wonder If I Take You Home (Extended Version) 6:46
1-8 Joyce Sims – Lifetime Love (Extended Version) 6:22
1-9 Phil Fearon & Galaxy – I Can Prove It (Extended Version) 6:40
1-10 Temptations, The – Treat Her Like A Lady (12 Inch Mix) 6:07
1-11 Shawn Christopher – People Of All Nations (Extended Version) 7:26
2-1 Haywood  – I Can't Let You Go (Detroit Extended Mix) 7:02
2-2 Colonel Abrams – The Truth (12 Inch Mix) 7:51
2-3 Phyllis Hyman – You Know How To Love Me (Extended Version) 7:34
2-4 Valerie Oliver – (GTM) Get The Money (Club Mix) 6:09
2-5 Trouble Funk – Woman Of Principle (Special Remix By Bootsy Collins) 5:07
2-6 Tramaine – The Rock (Shep Pettibone Mix) 7:33
2-7 Thelma Houston – (I Guess) It Must Be Love (Extended Version) 7:10
2-8 Jenny Burton – Bad Habits (12 Inch Mix) 5:25
2-9 Steve Arrington – Feel So Real (Extended Version) 6:53
2-10 Centerfold – Dictator (12 Inch Version) 7:31

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen