Online Counter


Donnerstag, 29. November 2012

Dance Classics Volume 35 & 36






















1-1 Alicia Myers – I Want To Thank You (Extended) 6:22
1-2 Mike & Brenda Sutton – Don't Let Go Of Me (Grip My Hips And Move Me) (Extended) 6:42
1-3 Curtis Hairston – I Want Your Lovin' (Just A Little Bit) (12" Version) 5:28
1-4 K.I.D. – Don't Stop (LP Version) 7:13
1-5 Mai Tai – What Goes On (Special Dance Mix) 7:44
1-6 Loose Ends – Slow Down (12" Version) 7:00
1-7 Robbie Nevil – C'est La Vie (Extended Version) 7:02
1-8 Princess – After The Love Is Gone (Extended) 6:48
1-9 Betty Wright – Sinderella (Disconet Remix) 6:59
1-10 Cheryl Lynn – Fidelity (12" Version) 7:13
1-11 Jermaine Jackson – I Hear Heartbeat 4:39
1-12 Five Star – If I Say Yes (Extended Mix) 5:55  
2-1 Oran 'Juice' Jones – The Rain (Special 12" Version) 5:08
2-2 Commodores – Goin' To The Bank (Credit Card Mix) 7:14
2-3 Ready For The World – Oh Sheila (Extended Version) 6:49
2-4 Jerry Knight – Overnight Sensation (Special Extended Version) 6:29
2-5 Jennifer Holliday – No Frills Love (Extended Dance Remix) 7:40
2-6 Dan Hartman – I Can Dream About You (Extended) 7:40
2-7 Tramaine – In The Morning Time (Shout Mix) 6:47
2-8 Delegation – You And I (Full Length Version) 5:15
2-9 Hugh Masekela – Don't Go Lose It Baby (Stretch Mix) 7:36
2-10 Imagination – New Dimension (LP Version) 7:22
2-11 Phil Fearon & Galaxy – What Do I Do? (Dance Version) 7:13

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen