Online Counter


Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2012

Dance Classics - Volume 8


















1 Jacksons, The – Can You Feel It 6:00
2 Dan Hartman – Instant Replay 6:39
3 Sylvester – You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) 3:43
4 Gloria Gaynor – Reach Out I'll Be There 3:17
5 Imagination – Just An Illusion 3:54
6 Barry White – You See The Trouble With Me 3:29
7 Yvonne Elliman – Love Pains 7:42
8 Viola Wills – Gonna Get Along Without You Now 5:42
9 First Choice – Doctor Love 3:26
10 Shalamar – A Night To Remember 4:11
11 Al Hudson & The Partners – You Can Do It 3:27
12 Stargard – Theme From 'Which Way Is Up' 4:54
13 Boys Town Gang – Remember Me / Ain't No Mountain High Enough 7:39
14 Love Unlimited – I'm So Glad That I'm A Woman 3:59

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen